If you’ve ever played sports you know sometimes in the heat of competition now and then someone deals with a wardrobe malfunction. It’s inevitable everyone is focused on winning and things get physical, so you never know when the crowd might get a little more than they pay for. For the most part, professional athlete’s uniforms are top of the line. That doesn’t make them impervious to their own malfunctions and when it happens we can’t help but laugh. Sure it’s probably mortifying to the player that accidentally flashes the crowd. I’ve had my shorts pulled off in a lacrosse game before, and that was in front of about 100 people. I can’t imagine accidentally flashing 50,000 people and god knows how many cameras? Yikes! These 19 sports wardrobe malfunctions are embarrassingly hilarious!
1. This rugby player was immediately regretting this tackle.
2. This Singapore water polo uniform has a questionable design.
3. Henrik Harlaut absolutely stuck the landing.
4. Jozef Urbanr had a small issue with his shorts running a marathon in 2017.
5. If you play lingerie football, I feel like you’re setting yourself up for wardrobe failure.
6. What a brave soul I wouldn’t get out of the pool.
7. Someone needs to add a sports bra to these swimsuits.
8. This wetsuit decided to split up mid-wave.
9. This bobsledders uniform must have shrunk in the wash.
10. And she’s on the ice, so you know it’s cold.
11. Bare ass to a cold sled must be an awful experience.
12. The color of Serena’s shorts threw me off for a second.
13. You had one job! What are the “Angees.”?!
14. I feel bad for the riders behind him.
15. This guy is laughing because he knows speedos don’t have that issue.
16. These terrible uniforms were actually designed by women.
17. When making an Olympic uniform try not to put the flag upside down.
18. This Raven’s cornerback is going for an awful ride.
19. I love the hustle trying to stop a goal by any means necessary.
20. This poor cheerleader had no idea…